Do you have a little one?
Families need to apply to enrol their child in a public school for 2021 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2020
- starting Pre-Primary – 5 years old by 30 June 2020
Applications for enrolment can be taken at any time
In Western Australia, all children from Pre-Primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school.
Under the Education Act 1999, parents are required to complete an Application of Enrolment (Part A) and upon acceptance an Enrolment Form (Part B). These forms are legal documents which, when completed, contain important information relevant to your child.
To obtain this paperwork, you can either visit our school or get started at home by printing and completing the Application For Enrolment (Part A).
When submitting this document to the school, you will need to provide:
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or extract
- Immunisation Certificate
- Proof of address
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions (if applicable)
- Information relating to disability (if applicable)
If your child was not born in Australia, you will need to provide evidence of:
- Date of entry in Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable)
Parents can request an Immunisation History Statement at any time by:
- Telephoning AIR on 1800 653 809 (free call)
- Emailing email@example.com
- Visiting their local Department of Human Services Centre
Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive an Enrolment Form (Part B), a copy of our Forrestdale Primary School Handbook and a list of booklist requirements. This is usually mailed to the address you have provided.
For more information about enrolment in Western Australia, visit The Department of Education website.
2021 Voluntary Contributions and Charges
© Copyright Forrestdale Primary School