To ensure every student receives the best education possible, one of Forrestdale Primary School's priorities is to have highly effective and engaging, expert teachers and education assistants in every classroom. We aim to be recognised as a collaborative community.
Each week, teachers are given time to meet with other teachers in their year level and we also come together as a whole staff every fortnight known as a Professional Learning Community to engage in professional discussions around teaching and learning.
Collaborative Planning Sessions will engage teaching staff in discussions around planning to:
- Achieve consistency across classrooms
- Align with the school's vision
- Align with Forrestdale Primary's teaching and learning pedagogy
- Align to school priority areas and targets
- Create and use common assessment tasks
- Monitor student achievement through monitoring and school based assessments
- Improve student achievement
- Improve teaching practice
- Implement new programs
- Create meaningful learning tasks
- Improve parent feedback
© Copyright Forrestdale Primary School